- Lockout device for ball valves regulating hydraulic, pneumatic, and chemical energy
- Polypropylene for strength and durability
- Sliding extension for securing handle
- Accommodates 2" to 8" valve pipe diameter
- Safety red for easy identification
|Number of Items||1|
This Panduit PSL-BV3 lockout device locks ball valves regulating hydraulic, pneumatic, and chemical energy. It is made of polypropylene for strength and durability. This device grasps the pipe and handle to restrict movement of the valve. A sliding extension covers and secures the handle, and a padlock is used to lock it into place. This ball valve lockout device accommodates a 2" to 8" valve pipe diameter and has a safety red color for easy identification.
Lockout/tagout (LOTO) devices use color, warning labels or tags, and sometimes a physical barrier to help prevent machine operation or power activation during maintenance and repair. LOTO safety procedures require that lockout devices meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 1910.147(c)(5) standards for quality assurance.
Panduit manufactures electrical and networking products. The company, founded in 1955, is headquartered in Tinley Park, Il.